Playing a CD with Windows Media Player
You play audio CDs using your PC’s CD-ROM drive and Windows Media Player (WMP). You can also use WMP to play songs you’ve downloaded to your PC from the Internet and (if your PC has a DVD drive) to play DVD movies.
- Insert a CD into your PC’s CD-ROM drive.
- Windows will ask what you want to do; click Play Audio CD Using Windows Media Player.
- The CD should start playing automatically the Now Playing window. To pause the CD, click the Pause button; then click Play to resume playback.
- To skip to the next track, click the Next button.
- To replay the last track, click the Previous button.
- To stop playback completely, click the Stop button.