- Jsx3.app—Contains the highest-level classes for a General Interface application; for example, the application controller and General Interface global cache among others.
- jsx3.chart—Contains classes related to General Interface charts.
- jsx3.gui—Contains GUI widget classes and event and notification-related classes.
- jsx3.html—Contains very few classes that are related to the HTML that's rendered by General Interface.
- jsx3.ide—Contains classes related to the GI Builder IDE.
- jsx3.net—Contains classes that allow an application to communicate with the back-end services.
- jsx3.util—Similar to the java.util package; contains simple utility classes such as List, Iterator, and so on.
- jsx3.vector—Contains classes related to vector graphics in General Interface. Available only if Charts are used.
- jsx3.xml—Contains General Interface's abstraction layer for XML documents and CDF.