- Mechanical Solutions: Parallel Computing at the Operating System Level
- Automated Network Routing: Parallel Computing by Predetermined Logic
- Grid Computing: Parallel Computing by Distribution
- Parallel Computing for Business Applications
- The Solution: Software Pipelines
- Fluid Dynamics
- Software Pipelines Example
Many of today’s organizations are facing a hard reality: In order to meet current demand, their business applications must increase performance by an order of magnitude. And over time the problem only gets more severe—the business sector depends more and more on data, so demand is going to accelerate, not slow down.
In order to meet such daunting requirements, the capability of performing multiple tasks in parallel becomes vital. We have many solutions for improving application performance, but we’ve never had the technology to create a parallel software environment specifically for business applications.
Software Pipelines architecture answers this challenge at every point. It was designed specifically for business, you can easily scale your application to any size, you can maximize your resources, and best of all, you can do all this and still maintain critical business transaction and integrity requirements.