- Examining the Dreamweaver Window
- Working with Toolbars
- Resizing Panels
- Working with Panels
- Docking and Undocking Panels
- Grouping and Ungrouping Panels
- Creating a Workspace
- Using the Status Bar
- Changing the View with the Zoom Tool
- Working with Rulers
- Working with the Grid and Guides
- Creating Keyboard Shortcuts
- Setting General Preferences
- Setting New Document Preferences
- Working with Colors
- Setting Highlighting Color Preferences
Setting Highlighting Color Preferences
You use the Highlighting section of the Preferences dialog box to specify the colors you want to use for the following items in Dreamweaver: Mouse-Over, Editable regions, Nested editable, Locked regions, Library items, Third-party tags, or untranslated or translated live data. You can select the color you want by using a color swatch or entering a color id number in Hexadecimal (Hex). In addition, you can also determine whether you can show or hide your color selection.
Set Highlighting Color Preferences
- Click the Dreamweaver (Mac) or Edit (Win) menu, and then click Preferences.
- Click the Highlighting category.
- Click the color box and select a color or enter a color Hex number for the options you want.
- Select or clear the Show check box next to an option to show or hide the color selection.
- Click OK.