- The Clipboard Viewer
- Editing with the Keyboard
- Creating a Data Series
- Creating a Custom Fill Series
- Creating a Custom Fill to Define Linear or Growth Trends
- Creating a Custom List or Series
- Replacing Data
- Tracking Changes Made by Multiple Users
- Using Comments to Explain Cell Content
- Linking Excel Data
- Excel in Practice
Excel in Practice
You can use Excel's font styles to create check marks. In Figure 3.27, a matrix has been created with check marks using the font style Webdings and the letter "a." Certain font styles can enhance worksheets and create characters other than letters. You could also use Excel's Symbol command from the Insert menu, as shown in Figure 3.28.
Figure 3.27 Create check marks with characters using the Webdings font style and the letter "a."
Figure 3.28 Excel's Symbol command allows you to access many symbols including characters in different languages.