- Locating and Inserting Clip Art
- Inserting a Picture
- Adding a Quick Style to a Picture
- Applying a Shape to a Picture
- Applying Picture Effects
- Applying a Border to a Picture
- Modifying Picture Brightness and Contrast
- Recoloring a Picture
- Modifying Picture Size
- Cropping and Rotating a Picture
- Creating WordArt Text
- Formatting WordArt Text
- Modifying WordArt Text Position
- Creating SmartArt Graphics
- Formatting a SmartArt Graphic
- Modifying a SmartArt Graphic
- Creating an Organization Chart
- Modifying an Organization Chart
- Inserting and Creating a Chart
- Changing a Chart Type
- Changing a Chart Layout Style
- Changing Chart Titles
- Changing Chart Labels
- Editing Chart Data
- Sharing Information Between Programs
- Linking and Embedding Objects
- Flagging Documents for Follow Up
Adding a Quick Style to a Picture
Instead of changing individual attributes of a picture—such as shape, border, and effects—you can quickly add them all at once with the Picture Quick Style gallery. The Picture Quick Style gallery (New!) provides a variety of different formatting combinations. When you select a picture, the the Picture Quick Style gallery appears on the Quick Styles tab in the Quick Styles and Effects panel on the Formatting Palette tab on the Toolbox.
Add a Quick Style to a Picture
Click the picture you want to change.
- Click the Formatting Palette tab on the Toolbox.
- Click the Quick Styles and Effects panel to expand it, and then click the Quick Styles tab.
Click the scroll up or down arrows to see additional styles.
The current style appears highlighted in the gallery.
- Click the style you want from the gallery to apply it to the selected picture.
To specify additional picture options, click More Options, select the options you want, and then click OK.