- Locating and Inserting Clip Art
- Inserting a Picture
- Adding a Quick Style to a Picture
- Applying a Shape to a Picture
- Applying Picture Effects
- Applying a Border to a Picture
- Modifying Picture Brightness and Contrast
- Recoloring a Picture
- Modifying Picture Size
- Cropping and Rotating a Picture
- Creating WordArt Text
- Formatting WordArt Text
- Modifying WordArt Text Position
- Creating SmartArt Graphics
- Formatting a SmartArt Graphic
- Modifying a SmartArt Graphic
- Creating an Organization Chart
- Modifying an Organization Chart
- Inserting and Creating a Chart
- Changing a Chart Type
- Changing a Chart Layout Style
- Changing Chart Titles
- Changing Chart Labels
- Editing Chart Data
- Sharing Information Between Programs
- Linking and Embedding Objects
- Flagging Documents for Follow Up
Flagging Documents for Follow Up
If you have an Office document that you need to work on later or get feedback from a co-worker, you can flag the document for follow up as an Entourage task. You can use the Office Reminder program to schedule a date and time for a pop-up reminder. When the date and time for the reminder takes place, the Office Reminder window appears—even if Office isn’t running—displaying options to dismiss the reminder, dismiss all reminders, snooze the reminder for a short period of time, open the item, or do nothing.
Flag a Document for Follow Up
- Open the Office document that you want to flag for follow up.
- Click the Tools menu, and then click Follow Up.
- Specify the date and time at which you want to get a reminder.
The flagged document is setup for follow up as a new Entourage task.
At the designated date and time, the Office Reminder window appears. Do one of the following:
- Complete. Select the Complete check box to indicate the task is done or clear it to leave the task as incomplete.
- Dismiss. Click Dismiss to remove the reminder.
- Dismiss All. Click and hold Dismiss, and then click Dismiss All to remove all listed reminders.
- Snooze. Click Snooze to display the reminder again in the specified time.
- Open the item. Double-click the document name in the reminder to open and edit the item.
- Do nothing. Click the Close button to exit the Office Reminder window.