- How to Find Your Favorite Movies <em>Your</em> Way
- Introducing the Movies Guide
- Watching a Movie from the On Now Menu
- Using the On Next Menu
- Using the Genres Menu
- Using the Top-Rated Menu
- Using the Search Tool
- Recording Movies
- Watching Recorded Movies
- Watching a DVD Movie
- Creating a DVD Library with My Movies 2
- Watching Blu-Ray Movies in WMC
Using the Top-Rated Menu
There are plenty of one-star horrors and two-star mediocrities cluttering up the movie channels at any given time. If you prefer to watch only the best, open the Top Rated menu and choose from only four-star (listed first) and three-star movies in the current guide listings (Figure 5.9).
Figure 5.9 Prefer the classics? Use the Top Rated menu to find your favorites—fast.