- How to Find Your Favorite Movies <em>Your</em> Way
- Introducing the Movies Guide
- Watching a Movie from the On Now Menu
- Using the On Next Menu
- Using the Genres Menu
- Using the Top-Rated Menu
- Using the Search Tool
- Recording Movies
- Watching Recorded Movies
- Watching a DVD Movie
- Creating a DVD Library with My Movies 2
- Watching Blu-Ray Movies in WMC
Using the Genres Menu
The Genres menu gives you a way to drill down through the movies in the Movies Guide by their genre to find your favorite. Choose your favorite type of film from the 18 genres listed, and you can then select by title, year, rating, or start date (see Figure 5.8).
Figure 5.8 You can navigate the Genres menu by year, rating, and start date.
When you select by start date, today’s films are listed first.