Finding and Listening to Podcasts
iPhone is a great way to listen to your podcasts. Like all other iPod functions, you first find the podcast you want to listen to and then use iPhone’s audio playback controls to hear it.
- On the Home screen, press the iPod button.
- Press the More button. The More screen appears, showing you all the content categories on iPhone.
- Press Podcasts. The Podcasts screen appears, showing you the podcasts to which you are subscribed and that have been moved onto iPhone.
- Press the podcast to which you want to listen. The list of episodes for that podcast is shown; the name of the list screen is the name of the podcast. Podcasts to which you haven’t listened are marked with a blue dot.
- Press the episode you want to hear. The podcast begins to play, and the Now Playing screen appears.
- To control the podcast, use the controls on the Now Playing screen, which work just as they do when you are playing music. (See the previous section for details.)