The following key points were discussed in this chapter:
- Issues with roaming devices include inappropriate region, location, time zone, and SRST reference configuration. PSTN calls use the home gateway instead of the local gateway at the roaming site.
- Device Mobility allows roaming devices to be identified by their IP addresses. It also allows configuration settings to be applied that are suitable for the device's current physical location.
- Device Mobility configuration elements are Device Mobility Groups, physical locations, device pools, and DMIs.
- Roaming-sensitive settings are applied to devices that roam between physical locations. In addition, Device Mobility-related settings are applied to devices that roam within the same Device Mobility Group.
- After you configure Device Mobility Groups, physical locations, device pools, and DMIs, you need to enable Device Mobility either clusterwide as a service parameter or individually per phone.