- By Patrick Park
- Sep 24, 2008
This chapter is from the book
- "Phishing," Wikipedia, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phishing.
- RFC 3261, "SIP (Session Initiation Protocol)," J. Rosenberg, H. Schulzrinne, G. Camarillo, A. Johnston, J. Peterson, R. Sparks, M. Handley, and E. Schooler, June 2002.
- RFC 3428, "Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Extension for Instant Messaging," B. Campbell, J. Rosenberg, H. Schulzrinne, C. Huitema, D. Gurle, December 2002.
- Trammell, Dustin D. "VoIP Attacks," http://www.dustintrammell.com/presentations/.
- "VoIP Security Threat Taxonomy," VOIPSA, http://www.voipsa.org/Activities/taxonomy-wiki.php.