- A Disk Drive Overview
- Connecting a Hard Drive
- Removing a Hard Drive
- Adding a Printer
- Connecting to Another Mac
- Connecting to an Apple TV
- Connecting to a Computer via FTP
- Using an iPod as a Hard Drive
- Connecting a TV as a Second Monitor
- Connecting a Wireless Keyboard
- Connecting a Wireless Mouse
- Selecting a Time Capsule Drive
- Connecting to a Mobile Phone
Connecting to an Apple TV
Apple TV enables you to view and purchase movies and music from the iTunes Store through your TV rather than your Mac. This task shows you how to access shared music and movies on your Mac via an Apple TV.
- In iTunes, select iTunes > Preferences.
- Click the Apple TV button in the Preferences window.
- Check the Look for Apple TVs check box. Wait for your Apple TV to appear in the window.
- Click the OK button.