- A Disk Drive Overview
- Connecting a Hard Drive
- Removing a Hard Drive
- Adding a Printer
- Connecting to Another Mac
- Connecting to an Apple TV
- Connecting to a Computer via FTP
- Using an iPod as a Hard Drive
- Connecting a TV as a Second Monitor
- Connecting a Wireless Keyboard
- Connecting a Wireless Mouse
- Selecting a Time Capsule Drive
- Connecting to a Mobile Phone
This chapter is from the book
Connecting a Wireless Mouse
If you have a wireless keyboard, you may have a wireless mouse. A wireless mouse enables you to move your mouse freely without having to connect a cable to your Mac. This task shows you how to connect a wireless Bluetooth mouse to your Mac.
- Open System Preferences from the Dock and click the Bluetooth button. Turn Bluetooth On.
- Click the Set Up a New Device button.
- Power on the mouse and hold it a few inches from your Mac. Click Mouse, and then click Continue.
- When your mouse appears in the list, click Continue to finish the pairing process.