- Taking Advantage of Custom Settings
- Moving the Dock Around
- Changing the Dock's Size
- Customizing the Dock's Behavior
- Changing the Way the Finder Works
- Changing Your Desktop Picture
- Changing Your Login Icon
- Changing Your Mac's Language
- Changing Your Screen Saver
- Changing File Icons
- Increasing Your Mac's Security
- Using the Dashboard
- Making Your Own Widgets
- Automatically Updating Your Widgets
- Creating Custom Network Locations
Automatically Updating Your Widgets
If you use more than one computer, .Mac now gives you a convenient way to make sure your favorite widgets are installed on all your Macs. If you’re a .Mac member, you need never again experience the frustration of not having just the widget you need.
Choose Apple menu, System Preferences.
Click the .Mac button in the System Preferences window to display the .Mac preferences.
Click the Sync button.
Click the check box labeled Synchronize with .Mac, then choose Automatically from the pop-up menu.