Configuring General Sound Settings
You learned about most of iPhone’s sound settings in Chapter 1, “Making, Receiving, and Managing Calls,” and Chapter 3, “Listening to Audio and Watching Video.” Two sound settings are more general to iPhone, and here’s how to access and change them.
- Move to the Settings screen and press Sounds. The Sounds screen appears.
- Scroll down the screen until you see the Lock Sounds and Keyboard Clicks settings.
- Press Lock Sounds ON to disable the lock sound.
- Press Keyboard Clicks ON to disable the sounds that iPhone’s keyboard makes when you press its keys.
- Press Settings. You move back to the Settings screen.