The amount of call time and data usage that you accumulate on iPhone are recorded. You can view this information at any time.
- Move to the Settings screen and press Usage. The Usage screen appears.
- Review the information in which you are interested, such as current period call time, which you can use to monitor the minutes you’ve used under your calling plan.
- Scroll down the screen to reset monitoring.
- Press Reset Statistics. The current statistics are reset, and logging begins anew (Lifetime Call Time information is not reset).
- Press Settings to move back to the Settings screen.