- Iterative Development
- Risk-Driven and Client-Driven Iterative Planning
- Timeboxed Iterative Development
- During the Iteration, No Changes from External Stakeholders
- Evolutionary and Adaptive Development
- Evolutionary Requirements Analysis
- Early "Top Ten" High-Level Requirements and Skillful Analysis
- Evolutionary and Adaptive Planning
- Incremental Delivery
- Evolutionary Delivery
- The Most Common Mistake?
- Specific Iterative & Evolutionary Methods
- What's Next?
- Recommended Readings
Rapid Development, by Steve McConnell. Examines variations of iterative development, citing plenty of research data.
The Mythical Man-Month, by Frederick Brooks. The silver-anniversary edition of this classic discusses the advantages of IID, in addition to many timeless lessons.