- The Challenge of Globalization 3.0
- Ripping the Roof Off the Factory
- Increasing Flexibility: Precipitating Supply Chains from the Network
- Orchestration: Most Evident in Its Absence
- The Broad Opportunities for Orchestration
- The Three Roles of Network Orchestration
- A Multiplier
- Bumps, Mountains, and Superhighways: The Need for Balance
- Not Where, but How
- Orchestrate or Be Orchestrated
- Are You Ready for the Flat World?
This chapter is from the book
Are You Ready for the Flat World?
- What are the opportunities for network orchestration in your industry?
- What network or networks is your organization part of, and how is the network used to create specific customer solutions?
- Which companies are filling each of the three roles of network orchestrators in your industry?
- Given the orchestration imperative, what should you do next?