- What Is a Query and When Should You Use One?
- Opening a Query in Datasheet View
- Opening a Query in Design View
- Running a Query
- Adding and Removing Fields
- Modifying the Sort Order of a Query
- Working with Simple Criteria
- Modifying the Datasheet View of a Query
- Saving a Query
- Printing Query Results
- Closing a Query
In this hour you have learned how to work with existing queries. You have learned why queries are important and you have learned about the ins and outs of working in both Datasheet view and Design view. You now know the basics of adding fields and applying sorting and simple criteria.