- Tip #1: Flag a Video for Future Viewing
- Tip #2: Save Your Favorite Videos
- Tip #3: Create a Video Playlist
- Tip #4: Share a Video via Email
- Tip #5: Watch YouTube Videos on Your Mobile Phone
- Tip #6: Post a Video Comment
- Tip #7: Post YouTube Videos to Your Own Blog
- Tip #8: Upload "Live" Video from a Webcam
- Tip #9: Upload Videos from Your Mobile Phone
- Tip #10: Edit Your Videos with YouTube Remixer
Tip #5: Watch YouTube Videos on Your Mobile Phone
If you have a web-enabled mobile phone, you can now watch YouTube videos from wherever you are. That's right—YouTube has gone mobile, with the new Mobile YouTube service. The Mobile YouTube interface lets you search for, download, and view videos on your web-enabled mobile phone. (Make sure you have a fast mobile Internet service—and a fully charged battery!)
To try it out, point your phone to m.youtube.com and get ready to watch.
And if you have one of Apple's new iPhones, you can access YouTube videos directly from the main screen. Just make sure you're connected to the Internet, press the YouTube button—and enjoy!