- Tip #1: Flag a Video for Future Viewing
- Tip #2: Save Your Favorite Videos
- Tip #3: Create a Video Playlist
- Tip #4: Share a Video via Email
- Tip #5: Watch YouTube Videos on Your Mobile Phone
- Tip #6: Post a Video Comment
- Tip #7: Post YouTube Videos to Your Own Blog
- Tip #8: Upload "Live" Video from a Webcam
- Tip #9: Upload Videos from Your Mobile Phone
- Tip #10: Edit Your Videos with YouTube Remixer
Tip #2: Save Your Favorite Videos
Videos stay in your QuickList until you close your web browser; the next time you visit YouTube, those QuickList videos aren't there anymore.
When you view a video you like and want to keep longer than a single session, you can save it to your YouTube Favorites list. This list is kind of like the Favorites or Bookmarks list you have in your web browser. Any videos saved in YouTube Favorites can be easily accessed for future viewing.
To save a video to your Favorites list, open that video's viewing page and click the Save link beneath the YouTube video player. This adds the video to the Favorites list. When you want to revisit any of the entries in this list, go to the YouTube home page and click the My Favorites link in the My box. This displays a list of your favorites. Click any video to watch it again.