- Changing Drawing Settings
- Drawing with the Line Tool
- Drawing with the Pencil Tool
- Drawing Shapes with the Rectangle and Oval Tools
- Using the Polystar Tool
- Selecting Strokes with the Arrow Tool
- Selecting Strokes and Fills with the Arrow Tool
- Making Selections with the Lasso Tool
- Zooming In and Out with the Magnifying Glass
- Moving Around with the Hand Tool
- Displaying Rulers
- Using Grids and Guides
- Modifying Grid and Guide Settings
- Using Snap Align
- Changing Stroke and Fill Colors
- Creating Custom Colors
- Editing Strokes with the Ink Bottle
- Editing Fills with the Paint Bucket
- Editing Strokes and Fills with the Eyedropper
- Creating Gradients
- Using the Fill Lock
- Using Paint Brush Modes
- Drawing with the Pen Tool
- Drawing Curves with the Pen Tool
- Modifying Shapes with the Arrow Tool
- Modifying Shapes with the Sub-Selection Tool
- Using the Free Transform Tool
- Using Transform Options for Shapes
- Transforming Gradient Fills
- Cutting and Pasting Graphics Between Layers
- Working with Graphics on Different Layers
- Distributing Graphics to Layers
- Working With Object Drawing
Editing Fills with the Paint Bucket
You can change the fill of an object with the Paint Bucket tool. The Paint Bucket stores the fill color you’ve set in the Toolbar or in the Property Inspector. You can change the fill color of any existing shape on the Stage by touching down on the shape with this tool. You can also add a fill to any shape that has a closed stroke. After you select the Paint Bucket tool, you can select Paint Bucket sensitivity options located at the bottom of the Toolbar.
Use the Paint Bucket
- Change the Fill color box in either the Property Inspector, the Colors area of the Toolbar, or the Color Mixer.
- Click the Paint Bucket tool in the Toolbar.
The pointer becomes a small paint bucket.
- Click in the fill of a shape on the Stage.
The fill updates to the new color.