- Growth, Business Flexibility, and Innovation Are the Results of a Flex-pon-sive* Company
- Now, How Do You Convince the Business?
- SOA and Web 2.0 Become the Enablers
- Learning from Other Companies Is Critical Around the Entry Points
- Unlock the Business Value Multiplier
- Governance Is Critical
- Infrastructure and Management Complete the Picture
Infrastructure and Management Complete the Picture
To realize the value of SOA initiatives, companies are taking a planned approach to extending existing infrastructure and management capabilities in support of those projects. SOA requires thinking about these areas in a slightly different way. By effectively securing the infrastructure across the people, process, and information boundaries spanned by SOA projects, you can save money, reduce risks, and ensure compliance. Managing efficiently to gain visibility and control of SOA services and the components underneath them is critical for SOA project success.
By nature, SOA services can be virtualized. Making sure the infrastructure to support services is virtualized allows clients to place and prioritize the services for optimal business performance.
Address these keys to effective governance:
- Establishing the right set of security for your services
- Defining management within the context of SOA
- Determining your virtualization needs to drive performance and the right use of resources