- Are You Too Dependent on Your "Significant Server?"
- Do You Need Higher Standards in Your Disaster Recovery Relationship?
- January Is the Month for Aquarians! Are You Drawn to Water Signs?
- Why Doesnt He Call?
- Do You Still Do Those "Special Things" to Nurture Your Relationship?
- Bonus Questions
- How Strong Is Your Relationship?
Do You Still Do Those "Special Things" to Nurture Your Relationship?
Remember when your relationship was new? You never overlooked the details and took great pleasure in doing the little things to ensure a happy relationship. Those little things still matter to your "significant components." Add 10 points for each of the following:
- You lovingly safeguard your servers in secure equipment rooms.
- You faithfully store backup data offsite.
- You nurture your internal customers through a well-staffed help desk.
- You use "protection" when engaged with any significant other. In other words, you defend your systems against nomadic laptop users who might compromise system security or introduce viruses.