- Setting Sales and Customers Preferences
- Creating an Invoice
- Previewing Invoices
- Printing a Single Invoice
- Printing a Batch of Invoices
- Emailing an Invoice
- Charging Expenses to a Customer
- Setting Finance Charge Preferences
- Creating a Monthly Statement
- Setting Send Forms Preferences
- Tracking Accounts Receivable
- Receiving Payments for Invoices
- Issuing a Credit or Refund
- Receiving Cash
- Making Bank Deposits
- Receiving Advances, Retainers, and Down Payments
- Issuing Discounts
- Viewing the Open Invoices Report
- Creating a Collection Letter
- Recording Bad Debts
This chapter is from the book
The onscreen preview feature is useful because it allows you to familiarize yourself with what information prints on the invoice, where it prints, and what information is just for display onscreen.
- Prepare an invoice.
- Click the arrow next to the Print button on the invoice form toolbar.
- Select Preview.
- Examine the preview screen for any errors or changes you want to make prior to printing.
- Click Close to close the preview and return to the invoice screen.