This chapter is from the book
- TurboGears provides several graphical tools to help you get started more quickly, and to maximize your productivity.
- The ModelDesigner provides a quick and easy way to define your database structure—and it even gives you free database diagrams.
- CatWalk makes is easy to add sample data to your database before you start work on your user interface!
- The WebConsole and SystemInfo tools make it easy to test your application through a web interface, and get a list of the versions of all the libraries included in your TurboGears install.
- The Widget Browser gives you an up-to-date look at all the widgets installed on your system, along with descriptions, documentation, and sample code.
- The tg-admin command gives you access to a variety of features like quckstart, sql create, and shell, that we've been using throughout the book to start new projects, manipulate the database, and create database tables.