- Setting General Preferences
- Setting Desktop View Preferences
- Sorting Lists
- Displaying Lists on Forms
- Adding Accounts
- Using Account Numbers
- Adding Customers
- Displaying Detailed Customer Information
- Adding Vendors
- Adding Items in the List Window
- Types of Items
- Using Items on Forms
- Adding Information On-the-Fly
- Moving Items on a List
- Creating Subitems
- Editing Information on a List
- Using Notes to Enter Customer and Job Information
- Hiding Entries on Lists
- Using the Activities Menu on Your Lists
- Deleting Entries on a List
- Merging Entries on a List
- Printing Lists
- Searching for Transactions
- Generating a QuickReport
- Setting Accounting Preferences
This chapter is from the book
Generating a QuickReport
Every list that opens in a separate window includes an option to produce a QuickReport. Select any entry on the list and request a QuickReport, and you will see all the transactions that relate to that entry.
- Open a list. For this example, use Ctrl+A to open the Chart of Accounts.
- Click any account or any entry on the list you displayed.
- Click the Reports menu button at the bottom of the list window.
- Click QuickReport, the first choice on the Reports menu.
- The Centers provide a QuickReport button for their lists. In a Center, click on the customer, vendor, or employee for whom you want to see a QuickReport.
- Click the QuickReport button.