- Opening and Closing a Table in Datasheet View
- Entering Data in a Table
- Displaying Records
- Creating a New Record
- Selecting an Entry
- Selecting Records and Columns
- Freezing and Unfreezing Columns
- Hiding and Unhiding Columns
- Resizing Columns
- Rearranging Columns
- Editing a Record
- Deleting a Record
- Copying an Entry
- Copying an Entire Record
- Sorting Records in Datasheet View
- Finding Data
- Replacing Data
- Formatting the Datasheet
- Changing the Font
- Checking Spelling
- Previewing and Printing a Table
Hiding and Unhiding Columns
Click in the column you want to hide.
Open the Format menu and choose Hide Columns.
The column is hidden from view. To redisplay the hidden column, open the Format menu and choose Unhide Columns.
The Unhide Columns dialog box opens, listing the columns in your table. Each column is accompanied by a check box; unchecked columns are hidden. Mark the column's check box to display it.
The hidden column (or columns) is redisplayed.