- Adding Media from Your Hard Drive
- Adding Media from Removable Media or a Removable Drive
- Switching Views
- Viewing Media Information
- Adding Comments and Descriptions to Media
- Cleaning Up the Media Panel in Icon View
- Using the Preview Area for a Quick Look at a Clip
- Setting the Clips Poster Frame
- Organizing Clips on the Media Panel
- Creating Folders and Subfolders in the Media Panel
- Adding Standard TV Media to the Media Panel
- Searching for a Media File
- Assembling Clips on the Timeline for a Rough Cut Edit
Organizing Clips on the Media Panel
In Icon view, you can move clips around to get them in the order you need for your project by dragging and dropping them anywhere you want.
Switch to Icon view, if you aren’t already in it.
Click and drag on a clip to drag it anywhere, including into a folder or subfolder.
Optionally click on the Delete button (the little garbage can at the bottom of the Media panel) to remove it from the project.