- Adding Media from Your Hard Drive
- Adding Media from Removable Media or a Removable Drive
- Switching Views
- Viewing Media Information
- Adding Comments and Descriptions to Media
- Cleaning Up the Media Panel in Icon View
- Using the Preview Area for a Quick Look at a Clip
- Setting the Clips Poster Frame
- Organizing Clips on the Media Panel
- Creating Folders and Subfolders in the Media Panel
- Adding Standard TV Media to the Media Panel
- Searching for a Media File
- Assembling Clips on the Timeline for a Rough Cut Edit
This chapter is from the book
Cleaning Up the Media Panel in Icon View
Clean Up is useful for getting rid of blank spaces in the Media panel without having to drag all of your clips around to fill the empty spaces.
Click the Media panel’s More menu.
Choose Clean Up.