- Adding Media from Your Hard Drive
- Adding Media from Removable Media or a Removable Drive
- Switching Views
- Viewing Media Information
- Adding Comments and Descriptions to Media
- Cleaning Up the Media Panel in Icon View
- Using the Preview Area for a Quick Look at a Clip
- Setting the Clips Poster Frame
- Organizing Clips on the Media Panel
- Creating Folders and Subfolders in the Media Panel
- Adding Standard TV Media to the Media Panel
- Searching for a Media File
- Assembling Clips on the Timeline for a Rough Cut Edit
Searching for a Media File
When you are working on a bigger project, one with quite a few clips, it can sometimes be a problem to find the clip you need. Scrolling through a huge list of clips and looking at the name of each clip is not very efficient. Instead, use the Premiere Elements Find function.
Select the Media panel’s More menu and click Find.
On the Find window, select the column or columns you want to search in.
Define your search further by choosing options from the other fields on this window, such as changing the Operator or the Match option.