- Report Server Web and Windows Service
- Programmatic Interfaces
- Report Processor
- Command-Line Utilities
- Reporting Services Extensions
- Report Server Databases
- Scheduling and Delivery Processor
- Report Builder NEW in 2005
- Report Model Designer NEW in 2005
- Report Designer
- Report Manager
- SQL Server Management Studio NEW in 2005
- Reporting Services Configuration Tool NEW in 2005
- RSPrintClient Control NEW in 2005
- Performance Monitoring Objects
- WMI Provider
This chapter is from the book
Three administration assistance utilities are installed automatically during the Reporting Services install:
- rs.exe— Host scripting operations. Developers can, for example, create VB.NET script to deploy a set of reports. You can find more details about this utility in Chapter 25.
- rsconfig.exe— Use to modify encrypted connection information to the Report Server database.
- rskeymgmt.exe— Back up/restore symmetric keys for encrypted data used by a report server or delete encrypted data if the key is lost. For more details, please see Chapter 21, "Deploying and Configuring SSRS."