- Creating a New Page and Adding Text
- Setting Page Properties
- Introducing Cascading Style Sheets
- Changing Text Attributes in the Property Inspector
- Aligning Text
- Creating Lists and Indenting Text
- Adding a Separator to a Page: The Horizontal Rule
- Saving Your Work and Previewing in a Browser
You can align text to the left, center, or right side of the web page. You can also justify the text so the left and right margins are evenly set down the page. To align some text in the center of the page, follow these steps:
Select the text.
Click the Align Center icon (see Figure 3.14) in the Property inspector. These icons are very similar to icons in popular word processing programs.
Figure 3.14 The alignment icons in the Property inspector look and act like the alignment commands in word processing software.
Alternatively, with the text selected, select Text, Align, Center. The Text menu also contains all the text formatting commands you have used in this hour.