- Understanding the Fundamentals of HTML
- Making a New Page
- The Document Window and Its Tabs
- Viewing the Source Code
- Using the HEAD Pane
- Setting the Width of Your Page
- Setting the link, alink, and vlink Colors
- Setting the Page Background Color
- Previewing Your Page
- Quiz Answers
To learn more about GoLive's Web features, try these exercises:
Surf the Internet and take note of the titles that appear in your browser's title bar as you arrive at each new page. Could you determine the content of the page by the title alone? Try to come up with titles for your pages that reflect closely the content on the page.
Create a Web page, and set the background, text, link, active link, and visited link colors. Type a few words onto the page and save it. Now view the page in multiple browsers and, if possible, on several platforms (Windows and Mac).