- Meet the New SuperChargers
- Shark Shooter Terrafin: "It's Feeding Time!"
- Shark Tank
- Smash Hit: "Let's Rock!"
- Thump Truck
- Fiesta: "It's Party Time!"
- Crypt Crusher
- Bone Bash Roller Brawl: "Let's Roll!"
- Tomb Buggy
- Lava Lance Eruptor: "Born to Burn!"
- Hammer Slam Bowser (Nintendo Consoles Only)
- Clown Cruiser (Nintendo Consoles Only)
- Spitfire: "Fuel the Fire!"
- Hot Streak
- High Volt: "Protect and Surge!"
- Shield Striker
- Double Dare Trigger Happy: "No Gold, No Glory!"
- Gold Rusher
- Stormblade: "Feather the Storm!"
- Sky Slicer
- Hurricane Jet-Vac: "Hawk and Awe!"
- Jet Stream
- Super Shot Stealth Elf: "Silent but Deadly!"
- Stealth Stinger
- Turbo Charge Donkey Kong (Nintendo Consoles Only)
- Barrel Blaster (Nintendo Consoles Only)
- Thrillipede: "All Hands on Deck!"
- Buzz Wing
- Dive-Clops: "Look Out Below!"
- Dive Bomber
- Deep Dive Gill Grunt: "Fear the Fish!"
- Reef Ripper
- Splat: "The Art of War!"
- Splatter Splasher
- Big Bubble Pop Fizz: "The Motion of the Potion!"
- Soda Skimmer
- Nightfall: "Dark and Dangerous!"
- Sea Shadow
- Astroblast: "Ready, Set, Glow!"
- Sun Runner
FIGURE 3.38 SHAKE UP the competition with a BUBBLE, POP, FIZZ frenzy on the foam! What a RUSH!
Soda Skimmer is easy to handle and speeds along well, but can easily take a hit. Booming Bubbles and Fizzy Floating will help you get a handle on hard times by boosting your armor. An array of crazy weapons give this vehicle a kick, but they’re unpredictable in a fight. Shake and Change will mix you a new long-range weapon each time (on rotation), which could be lasers, missiles, or exploding spheres (look for the circling symbols to determine which one is up). It isn’t always easy to adjust your aim to suit different styles on-the-fly, so your best bet is to use this in a fight with lots of room to move and just go crazy with it—the way Pop Fizz does best! Increase your firepower with Sharpfin and the gang to really make the magic happen.
Upgrade Soda Skimmer’s shields and weapons with Sharpfin and his crew:
Upgrade Level 1: 300 gearbits
Upgrade Level 2: 350 gearbits
Upgrade Level 3: 400 gearbits
Upgrade Level 4: 450 gearbits
Upgrade Level 5: 500 gearbits
Alchemic Admixture: Tap Attack 1 to launch a crazy potion.
Shake and Change: Tap Attack 3 to mix up a new crazy potion.
Pressure Blare Horn
Caffeinated Jitter Horn
Party Pop Horn!