- Meet the New SuperChargers
- Shark Shooter Terrafin: "It's Feeding Time!"
- Shark Tank
- Smash Hit: "Let's Rock!"
- Thump Truck
- Fiesta: "It's Party Time!"
- Crypt Crusher
- Bone Bash Roller Brawl: "Let's Roll!"
- Tomb Buggy
- Lava Lance Eruptor: "Born to Burn!"
- Hammer Slam Bowser (Nintendo Consoles Only)
- Clown Cruiser (Nintendo Consoles Only)
- Spitfire: "Fuel the Fire!"
- Hot Streak
- High Volt: "Protect and Surge!"
- Shield Striker
- Double Dare Trigger Happy: "No Gold, No Glory!"
- Gold Rusher
- Stormblade: "Feather the Storm!"
- Sky Slicer
- Hurricane Jet-Vac: "Hawk and Awe!"
- Jet Stream
- Super Shot Stealth Elf: "Silent but Deadly!"
- Stealth Stinger
- Turbo Charge Donkey Kong (Nintendo Consoles Only)
- Barrel Blaster (Nintendo Consoles Only)
- Thrillipede: "All Hands on Deck!"
- Buzz Wing
- Dive-Clops: "Look Out Below!"
- Dive Bomber
- Deep Dive Gill Grunt: "Fear the Fish!"
- Reef Ripper
- Splat: "The Art of War!"
- Splatter Splasher
- Big Bubble Pop Fizz: "The Motion of the Potion!"
- Soda Skimmer
- Nightfall: "Dark and Dangerous!"
- Sea Shadow
- Astroblast: "Ready, Set, Glow!"
- Sun Runner
FIGURE 3.36 Make an impression with the hyper-color hydro-craft that paints the town red... and purple and orange and green!
If you need a strong arm in a water fight, try Splatter Splasher’s second attack move. The vehicle shoots a muscle-bound fawn fighter called an “Inkling” to hit enemies out of your way (they look a bit like rainbow-colored goat-genies; super sweet, but... ouch!). This one is a strong long-range attack, with the bonus of Inklings staying around to fight enemies after you’ve continued on. (Leave them to distract enemies in a race so you can get ahead!) Splatter Splasher also has a solid melee attack called Oiled Ink, which shoots paint balls at your target like a missile. This is a fun vehicle with good speed, but it gets a bit hard to control underwater, so improve its handling with the Modern Hydo and Paint Palette Wheel mods. It doesn’t take much to knock this boat out of the water, so upgrade your shields as soon as you can.
Upgrade Splatter Splasher’s shields and weapons with Sharpfin and his crew:
Upgrade Level 1: 300 gearbits
Upgrade Level 2: 350 gearbits
Upgrade Level 3: 400 gearbits
Upgrade Level 4: 450 gearbits
Upgrade Level 5: 500 gearbits
Oiled Ink: Tap Attack 1 to paint your targets.
Inkling Interceptor: Tap Attack 3 to fire a paint bomb that leaves an Inkling that attacks nearby enemies.
Bristle Whistle Horn
Hue Tone Horn
Graffiti Clamor Horn