- Meet the New SuperChargers
- Shark Shooter Terrafin: "It's Feeding Time!"
- Shark Tank
- Smash Hit: "Let's Rock!"
- Thump Truck
- Fiesta: "It's Party Time!"
- Crypt Crusher
- Bone Bash Roller Brawl: "Let's Roll!"
- Tomb Buggy
- Lava Lance Eruptor: "Born to Burn!"
- Hammer Slam Bowser (Nintendo Consoles Only)
- Clown Cruiser (Nintendo Consoles Only)
- Spitfire: "Fuel the Fire!"
- Hot Streak
- High Volt: "Protect and Surge!"
- Shield Striker
- Double Dare Trigger Happy: "No Gold, No Glory!"
- Gold Rusher
- Stormblade: "Feather the Storm!"
- Sky Slicer
- Hurricane Jet-Vac: "Hawk and Awe!"
- Jet Stream
- Super Shot Stealth Elf: "Silent but Deadly!"
- Stealth Stinger
- Turbo Charge Donkey Kong (Nintendo Consoles Only)
- Barrel Blaster (Nintendo Consoles Only)
- Thrillipede: "All Hands on Deck!"
- Buzz Wing
- Dive-Clops: "Look Out Below!"
- Dive Bomber
- Deep Dive Gill Grunt: "Fear the Fish!"
- Reef Ripper
- Splat: "The Art of War!"
- Splatter Splasher
- Big Bubble Pop Fizz: "The Motion of the Potion!"
- Soda Skimmer
- Nightfall: "Dark and Dangerous!"
- Sea Shadow
- Astroblast: "Ready, Set, Glow!"
- Sun Runner
FIGURE 3.34 Swish and flick! ELECTRIFY your enemies with a ZAP of lightning to CHARGE ahead of the pack.
Fancy floating like a fish? Gill Grunt’s latest vehicle has the best underwater moves. The Reef Ripper has major maneuverability and handling but tends to spin out at the tail, so you’ve got to stay light-handed on the directional controller—a little movement makes a big difference. This sea vehicle has a powerful long-range trident, but it’s very specific direction-wise, so you’ll need top-notch aim to hit your target. If you’re up close and personal or surrounded by bad guys, a quick electrical snap will get them off your case.
Upgrade Reef Ripper’s shields and weapons with Sharpfin and his crew:
Upgrade Level 1: 300 gearbits
Upgrade Level 2: 350 gearbits
Upgrade Level 3: 400 gearbits
Upgrade Level 4: 450 gearbits
Upgrade Level 5: 500 gearbits
Ocean Upheaval: Tap Attack 1 to shoot a trident at enemies.
Electrify the Tail: Tap Attack 3 to electrify nearby enemies.
Revving Gurgler Horn
Ocean Buzz Horn
Thumpback Call Horn
High-Tide Honker Horn