- Meet the New SuperChargers
- Shark Shooter Terrafin: "It's Feeding Time!"
- Shark Tank
- Smash Hit: "Let's Rock!"
- Thump Truck
- Fiesta: "It's Party Time!"
- Crypt Crusher
- Bone Bash Roller Brawl: "Let's Roll!"
- Tomb Buggy
- Lava Lance Eruptor: "Born to Burn!"
- Hammer Slam Bowser (Nintendo Consoles Only)
- Clown Cruiser (Nintendo Consoles Only)
- Spitfire: "Fuel the Fire!"
- Hot Streak
- High Volt: "Protect and Surge!"
- Shield Striker
- Double Dare Trigger Happy: "No Gold, No Glory!"
- Gold Rusher
- Stormblade: "Feather the Storm!"
- Sky Slicer
- Hurricane Jet-Vac: "Hawk and Awe!"
- Jet Stream
- Super Shot Stealth Elf: "Silent but Deadly!"
- Stealth Stinger
- Turbo Charge Donkey Kong (Nintendo Consoles Only)
- Barrel Blaster (Nintendo Consoles Only)
- Thrillipede: "All Hands on Deck!"
- Buzz Wing
- Dive-Clops: "Look Out Below!"
- Dive Bomber
- Deep Dive Gill Grunt: "Fear the Fish!"
- Reef Ripper
- Splat: "The Art of War!"
- Splatter Splasher
- Big Bubble Pop Fizz: "The Motion of the Potion!"
- Soda Skimmer
- Nightfall: "Dark and Dangerous!"
- Sea Shadow
- Astroblast: "Ready, Set, Glow!"
- Sun Runner
FIGURE 3.32 TORPEDOES on your TAIL? DIVE the murky depths in an AQUATIC BATTLE-TANK that BLOWS ENEMIES out of the water!
Dive Bomber is a nightmare to control (low handling) and easy to destroy (low armor), but has some pretty nifty attack moves that are excellent for exploration and searching out enemies at low speed. Use the second attack, Deep Sea Sonar, to track down hidden bad guys underwater in the sonar range, which will appear with a yellow target around them. The target is a homing device. Now send off your Twin Torpedo Tubes (Attack 1) and they’ll do the hard work for you! This is a really fantastic weapons system, but is best used at low speed so you don’t spin off track. Try pulling in the Power Propeller and Flex Floaties mods to improve your handling. Visit Sharpfin to give your shields a boost, and then this submarine will be a serious asset to your artillery.
Upgrade Dive Bomber’s shields and weapons with Sharpfin and his crew:
Upgrade Level 1: 300 gearbits
Upgrade Level 2: 350 gearbits
Upgrade Level 3: 400 gearbits
Upgrade Level 4: 450 gearbits
Upgrade Level 5: 500 gearbits
Twin Torpedo Tubes: Tap Attack 1 to launch torpedoes.
Deep Sea Sonar: Tap Attack 3 to mark enemies with a sonar ping. Torpedoes seek out marked targets.
Dolphin Disorienter Horn
High Pressure Whistle Horn
Lost at Sea Signal Horn