- Meet the New SuperChargers
- Shark Shooter Terrafin: "It's Feeding Time!"
- Shark Tank
- Smash Hit: "Let's Rock!"
- Thump Truck
- Fiesta: "It's Party Time!"
- Crypt Crusher
- Bone Bash Roller Brawl: "Let's Roll!"
- Tomb Buggy
- Lava Lance Eruptor: "Born to Burn!"
- Hammer Slam Bowser (Nintendo Consoles Only)
- Clown Cruiser (Nintendo Consoles Only)
- Spitfire: "Fuel the Fire!"
- Hot Streak
- High Volt: "Protect and Surge!"
- Shield Striker
- Double Dare Trigger Happy: "No Gold, No Glory!"
- Gold Rusher
- Stormblade: "Feather the Storm!"
- Sky Slicer
- Hurricane Jet-Vac: "Hawk and Awe!"
- Jet Stream
- Super Shot Stealth Elf: "Silent but Deadly!"
- Stealth Stinger
- Turbo Charge Donkey Kong (Nintendo Consoles Only)
- Barrel Blaster (Nintendo Consoles Only)
- Thrillipede: "All Hands on Deck!"
- Buzz Wing
- Dive-Clops: "Look Out Below!"
- Dive Bomber
- Deep Dive Gill Grunt: "Fear the Fish!"
- Reef Ripper
- Splat: "The Art of War!"
- Splatter Splasher
- Big Bubble Pop Fizz: "The Motion of the Potion!"
- Soda Skimmer
- Nightfall: "Dark and Dangerous!"
- Sea Shadow
- Astroblast: "Ready, Set, Glow!"
- Sun Runner
Clown Cruiser (Nintendo Consoles Only)
FIGURE 3.14 Light up the sky with FIREBALLS of FURY; this JOKER just got serious!
The Clown Cruiser is a custom-made Air element jumbo jet with the Nintendo-familiar markings of Bowser’s Amiibo Koopa Car. This is a reinforced armor-plated warplane made of Koopa shells with heavy ammunition. Interestingly, the armor still gets damaged pretty easily, so upgrade your shields with Sharpfin as you progress. Blow the bad guys out of the sky with its super firepower and tight barrel rolls. This plane is a little touchy on the controls, so be careful not to overshoot your target. The Bullet Bill has a pretty nifty homing device that helps keep you on track. Remember, the air practice range at Skylanders Academy is a great place to put your skills to the test. Clown Cruiser is quite slow to accelerate (this is a very heavy vehicle!) but offers a super-fast ride once you hit top speed, so boost your strength with the Dry Bone Basher and Steeled Bone mods to get there faster.
Upgrade Clown Cruiser’s shields and weapons with Sharpfin and his crew:
Upgrade Level 1: 800 gearbits
Upgrade Level 2: 900 gearbits
Upgrade Level 3: 1000 gearbits
Upgrade Level 4: 1100 gearbits
Upgrade Level 5: 1200 gearbits
Fireballs: Press Attack 1 to fire a Red Shell Koopas.
Bullet Bill: Hold Attack 2 to charge up a Bullet Bill. Release to fire!
Pip Squeaker Horn
King’s Bellower Horn
Sky Rage Horn