The default storyboard file is named what?
Which inspector enables you to update the appearance of an interface object?
To change the height or width of an object, you could use which inspector?
What system gives us a way to describe interfaces that resize and change depending on device screen size and orientation?
- Auto Adapt
- Auto Layout
- Content Autosizing
To set a custom class on an object, we would turn to which inspector?
Invoking the Quick Inspector on which object is a good way to see most of your scene’s connections?
- View Controller
- First Responder
Through what is an interface object referenced in code?
Interactive interface elements often connect to code via which of the following?
To test the accessibility of iOS interfaces, you can activate which of the following tools in the iOS Simulator?
- Accessibility Viewer
- Accessibility Chain
- Accessibility Inspector
- Accessibility Wizard
What library enables you to find and add interface objects to a scene?
- A. The default storyboard name is simply Main.storyboard.
- D. Use the Attributes inspector to change visual properties for any object in your interface layout.
- D. You can use the Size Inspector to fine-tune the height and width of most interface elements.
- C. Auto Layout is the name of Apple’s system for describing size/orientation-independent interfaces.
- B. The Identity Inspector enables you to set an object to a custom class.
- B. Select the View Controller object and open the Quick Inspector to view most of the connections within a scene.
- D. Outlets connect interface objects to a variable property in code.
- B. Actions provide a connection point between an interface element and an underlying method in code.
- C. Use the Accessibility Inspector to view the accessibility properties set on interface elements within the iOS Simulator.
- A. You’ll use the Object Library to find, select, and place interface elements in Interface Builder.