- Sync App-Specific Data with Online-Based Apps
- Sync App-Specific Data with iCloud
- Get Acquainted with the Calendar App
- Use the Contacts App to Keep Track of People You Know
- Create and Manage Lists with the Reminders App
- Take Notes or Gather Information Using the Newly Redesigned Notes App
- Sharing Notes
As you’re viewing a note, tap on the Share icon to access the Share menu (shown in Figure 13.23). From here, you can share the contents of the note via AirDrop, text message, email, Facebook, or Facebook Messenger, for example, or use any listed third-party app that’s compatible with the Notes app.
Figure 13.23 The Notes app offers an extensive Share menu.
From the Share menu, it’s also possible to Copy content from a note to the device’s virtual clipboard and then Paste it into another app. Tap on the Print icon to print the contents of the note using an AirPrint-compatible printer that’s wirelessly connected to your iPhone or iPad.