- Bushwhack: "Axe to the Max!"
- Tuff Luck: "It's Your Lucky Day!"
- Food Fight: "Eat This!"
- Sure Shot Shroomboom: "He Shoots, He Spores!"
- High Five: "Buzz Off!"
- Barkley: "Be Afraid of the Bark!"
- Whisper Elf: "Silent but Deadly!"
- Enigma: "Out of Sight!"
- Blastermind: "Mind Over Matter!"
- Déjà vu: "Did That Just Happen?"
- Fizzy Frenzy Pop Fizz: "The Motion of the Potion!"
- Cobra Cadabra: "Charmed and Ready!"
- Spry: "All Fired Up!"
- Mini Jini: "Any Last Wishes?"
- Gusto: "Gusts and Glory!"
- Thunderbolt: "A Storm Is Coming!"
- Blades: "Looking Sharp!"
- Full Blast Jet-Vac: "Hawk and Awe!"
- Fling Kong: "Monkey See, Monkey Doom!"
- Breeze: "Twists of Fury!"
- Pet Vac: "Hawk 'N' AWE!"
- Snap Shot: "Croc and Roll!"
- Lob-Star: "Star Bright, Star Fight!"
- Tidal Wave Gill Grunt: "Fear the Fish!"
- Echo: "Let's Make Some Noise!"
- Flip Wreck: "Making Waves!"
- Thumpling: "Hail to the Whale!"
- Gill Runt: "Fear the Fish!"
- Jawbreaker: "Down For the Count!"
- Gearshift: "All Geared Up!"
- Chopper: "Dino Might!"
- Tread Head: "Tread and Shred!"
- Drobit: "Blink and Destroy!"
- Trigger Snappy: "No Gold, No Glory!"
- Wildfire: "Bringing the Heat!"
- Ka-Boom: "Boom Time!"
- Torch: "Fire It Up!"
- Trail Blazer: "The Mane Event!"
- Hog Wild Fryno: "Crash and Burn!"
- Weeruptor: "Born to Burn!"
- Small Fry: "Crash and Burn!"
- Head Rush: "Taking Charge!"
- Wallop: "Hammer It Home!"
- Fist Bump: "Knock, Knock...Too Late!"
- Rocky Roll: "Roll with It!"
- Bop: "Rock and Roll!"
- Terrabite: "It's Beatin' Time!"
- Krypt King: "I've Got the Edge!"
- Short Cut: "Cut to the Chase!"
- Funny Bone: "I Have a Bone to Pick!"
- Bat Spin: "No Rest for the Wicked!"
- Eye-Small: "I've Got My Eye on You!"
- Hijinx: "Fear the Dark!"
- Knight Light: "See the Light!"
- Spotlight: "Time to Shine!"
- Knight Mare: "Nowhere to Hide!"
- Blackout: "Darkness Falls!"
Blackout: “Darkness Falls!”
When peril is at your door, summon the SHADOW BLADE that DARES TO DREAM.
It takes great courage to battle the demons within a mind, and this is the noble path Blackout once chose. Nightmares were created in the Realm of Dreams, a magical place that gathered all of the terrifying creatures conjured up in the imaginations of the universe. The guardian dragons then sent the nightmares into the dreams of evil creatures to scare them into behaving. But the dragon clan of Dark Stygian soon became cruel and allowed their nightmares to terrorize the sleep of all creatures in Skylands, good included. Blackout’s kind nature wouldn’t allow such an abuse of power. He took matters into his own hands, enlisting his own dark magic to shift into the haunted dreams himself, where he battled the evil nightmare creatures, bringing peace and hope to the sleeping Skylanders. When Master Eon witnessed Blackout’s bravery, he called on the dragon to fight against the corrupt Dark Stygians. The nightmare makers were soon defeated, and Blackout joined the Skylanders to protect the dreams of his people forever more.
Wing Whip: Press Attack 1 to perform a Wing Whip. Press Attack 1, Attack 1, Attack 1 for a combo attack.
Shadow Orbs: Press Attack 2 to shoot Shadow Orbs, which leave behind Darkness energy and shockwaves.
Soul Gem Ability: Supernova Black Hole! – 4000: Shoot two Black Holes on top of each other to create a Supernova Black Hole. Prerequisite: Find Blackout’s Soul Gem in Chapter 2: Know-It-All Island and purchase Black Hole.
Black Hole – 500: Press Attack 3 to open up Black Holes that pull enemies in; hold and release Attack 3 to teleport yourself.
Darkness Overload – 700: Shoot a Shadow Orb into a Black Hole to create an explosive eruption. Prerequisite: Purchase Black Hole.
Shadow Blade – 900: Jump and press Attack 1 to turn into a spinning Shadow Blade.
Take It Black – 1200: Black Holes hold enemies longer and they do more damage. Prerequisite: Purchase Black Hole.
Wing Warrior Path: Improve Wing Whip attacks.
Prince of Darkness Path: Improve Shadow Orb attacks.
A Spinning Finish – 1700
Press Attack 1, Attack 1, Attack 1 for a Ground Pound combo. Press Attack 1, Attack 1, Attack 1, Attack 1 to charge ahead as a Shadow Blade.
Whip It Up – 2200
Wing Whip, Shadow Blade, and Warp Speed attacks do more damage.
Warp Speed – 3000
Hold Attack 1 to repeatedly teleport through enemies and pierce them with your horn.
Dark Energy Clouds – 1700
Shadow Orbs explode into massive Dark Energy Clouds, which damage enemies.
Under the Cover of Darkness – 2200
Blackout receives less damage when inside Dark Energy Clouds. Prerequisite: Purchase Dark Energy Clouds.
Cloud Gravity – 3000
Hold Attack 2 to lift enemies inside a Dark Energy Cloud and damage all nearby enemies. Prerequisite: Purchase Dark Energy Clouds.