- Bushwhack: "Axe to the Max!"
- Tuff Luck: "It's Your Lucky Day!"
- Food Fight: "Eat This!"
- Sure Shot Shroomboom: "He Shoots, He Spores!"
- High Five: "Buzz Off!"
- Barkley: "Be Afraid of the Bark!"
- Whisper Elf: "Silent but Deadly!"
- Enigma: "Out of Sight!"
- Blastermind: "Mind Over Matter!"
- Déjà vu: "Did That Just Happen?"
- Fizzy Frenzy Pop Fizz: "The Motion of the Potion!"
- Cobra Cadabra: "Charmed and Ready!"
- Spry: "All Fired Up!"
- Mini Jini: "Any Last Wishes?"
- Gusto: "Gusts and Glory!"
- Thunderbolt: "A Storm Is Coming!"
- Blades: "Looking Sharp!"
- Full Blast Jet-Vac: "Hawk and Awe!"
- Fling Kong: "Monkey See, Monkey Doom!"
- Breeze: "Twists of Fury!"
- Pet Vac: "Hawk 'N' AWE!"
- Snap Shot: "Croc and Roll!"
- Lob-Star: "Star Bright, Star Fight!"
- Tidal Wave Gill Grunt: "Fear the Fish!"
- Echo: "Let's Make Some Noise!"
- Flip Wreck: "Making Waves!"
- Thumpling: "Hail to the Whale!"
- Gill Runt: "Fear the Fish!"
- Jawbreaker: "Down For the Count!"
- Gearshift: "All Geared Up!"
- Chopper: "Dino Might!"
- Tread Head: "Tread and Shred!"
- Drobit: "Blink and Destroy!"
- Trigger Snappy: "No Gold, No Glory!"
- Wildfire: "Bringing the Heat!"
- Ka-Boom: "Boom Time!"
- Torch: "Fire It Up!"
- Trail Blazer: "The Mane Event!"
- Hog Wild Fryno: "Crash and Burn!"
- Weeruptor: "Born to Burn!"
- Small Fry: "Crash and Burn!"
- Head Rush: "Taking Charge!"
- Wallop: "Hammer It Home!"
- Fist Bump: "Knock, Knock...Too Late!"
- Rocky Roll: "Roll with It!"
- Bop: "Rock and Roll!"
- Terrabite: "It's Beatin' Time!"
- Krypt King: "I've Got the Edge!"
- Short Cut: "Cut to the Chase!"
- Funny Bone: "I Have a Bone to Pick!"
- Bat Spin: "No Rest for the Wicked!"
- Eye-Small: "I've Got My Eye on You!"
- Hijinx: "Fear the Dark!"
- Knight Light: "See the Light!"
- Spotlight: "Time to Shine!"
- Knight Mare: "Nowhere to Hide!"
- Blackout: "Darkness Falls!"
Hijinx: “Fear the Dark!”
Take a WALK ON THE DARK SIDE with the Undead Elf that puts every villain to REST IN PEACE.
With a swish of her black gown and a death stare to terrify the most hardened villains, Hijinx is a force to be reckoned with! Although the other Skylanders think she’s a little too serious for her own good, this Miniverse fighter is too busy being awesome to care! Her full-sized counterpart, Hex, was once a great elven sorceress who hunted the evil Dragon King Malefor into his Undead lair to defeat him. It was only upon returning home that Hex discovered that the veil of the Undead had fallen upon her as she entered the Underworld—forever changing her into a specter of fear. Just like Hex, Hijinx has an affinity for skulls and bones, drowning her enemies in skeletal rain and imprisoning them in a wall of bones!
Conjure Phantom Orb: Press Attack 1 to launch magic orbs of spectral energy that track Hijinx’s foes.
Rain of Skulls: Hold Attack 2 to begin casting this spell. Release when the attack is fully charged, and ghostly skulls rain down on Hijinx’s enemies.
Soul Gem Ability: Skull Shield! – 4000: Skull Rain knocks away enemies and attacks.
Wall of Bones – 500: Press Attack 3 to create a Wall of Bones to protect Hijinx.
Storm of Skulls – 700: Conjure up to four skulls with your Skull Rain attack.
Bone Fortress – 900: The Wall of Bones is larger and takes more damage to destroy. Prerequisite: Wall of Bones.
Twice the Orbage – 1200: Press Attack 1 to shoot two Phantom Orbs at once.
Shade Master Path: Further develop Hijinx’s Phantom Orb attack.
Bone Crafter Path: Further develop Hijinx’s Skull Rain and Wall of Bones abilities.
Long Distance Orbs – 1700
Hold Attack 1 to increase the range of your Phantom Orbs.
Caustic Phantom Orbs – 2200
Phantom Orbs do increased damage.
Unstable Phantom Orbs – 3000
Phantom Orbs explode, damaging nearby enemies.
Compound Fracture – 1700
Wall of Bones damages any enemy that touches it.
Master Caster – 2200
Takes much less time to cast Skull Rain and Wall of Bones.
Troll Skulls – 3000
Skull Rain does increased damage.