- Bushwhack: "Axe to the Max!"
- Tuff Luck: "It's Your Lucky Day!"
- Food Fight: "Eat This!"
- Sure Shot Shroomboom: "He Shoots, He Spores!"
- High Five: "Buzz Off!"
- Barkley: "Be Afraid of the Bark!"
- Whisper Elf: "Silent but Deadly!"
- Enigma: "Out of Sight!"
- Blastermind: "Mind Over Matter!"
- Déjà vu: "Did That Just Happen?"
- Fizzy Frenzy Pop Fizz: "The Motion of the Potion!"
- Cobra Cadabra: "Charmed and Ready!"
- Spry: "All Fired Up!"
- Mini Jini: "Any Last Wishes?"
- Gusto: "Gusts and Glory!"
- Thunderbolt: "A Storm Is Coming!"
- Blades: "Looking Sharp!"
- Full Blast Jet-Vac: "Hawk and Awe!"
- Fling Kong: "Monkey See, Monkey Doom!"
- Breeze: "Twists of Fury!"
- Pet Vac: "Hawk 'N' AWE!"
- Snap Shot: "Croc and Roll!"
- Lob-Star: "Star Bright, Star Fight!"
- Tidal Wave Gill Grunt: "Fear the Fish!"
- Echo: "Let's Make Some Noise!"
- Flip Wreck: "Making Waves!"
- Thumpling: "Hail to the Whale!"
- Gill Runt: "Fear the Fish!"
- Jawbreaker: "Down For the Count!"
- Gearshift: "All Geared Up!"
- Chopper: "Dino Might!"
- Tread Head: "Tread and Shred!"
- Drobit: "Blink and Destroy!"
- Trigger Snappy: "No Gold, No Glory!"
- Wildfire: "Bringing the Heat!"
- Ka-Boom: "Boom Time!"
- Torch: "Fire It Up!"
- Trail Blazer: "The Mane Event!"
- Hog Wild Fryno: "Crash and Burn!"
- Weeruptor: "Born to Burn!"
- Small Fry: "Crash and Burn!"
- Head Rush: "Taking Charge!"
- Wallop: "Hammer It Home!"
- Fist Bump: "Knock, Knock...Too Late!"
- Rocky Roll: "Roll with It!"
- Bop: "Rock and Roll!"
- Terrabite: "It's Beatin' Time!"
- Krypt King: "I've Got the Edge!"
- Short Cut: "Cut to the Chase!"
- Funny Bone: "I Have a Bone to Pick!"
- Bat Spin: "No Rest for the Wicked!"
- Eye-Small: "I've Got My Eye on You!"
- Hijinx: "Fear the Dark!"
- Knight Light: "See the Light!"
- Spotlight: "Time to Shine!"
- Knight Mare: "Nowhere to Hide!"
- Blackout: "Darkness Falls!"
Krypt King: “I’ve Got the Edge!”
When EVIL creeps under darkness, summon the KING from the KRYPT to champion your fight in true ARKEYAN style!
It was a sad and lonely life for the ghost of a noble knight as he wandered from town to town in Skylands. He had nobody (literally, no body!) at all, so one day, when he found an empty suit of armor in an ancient Arkeyan weapon vault, he tried it on. Terrible idea! The armor was booby trapped! A battalion of evil machines smashed out of a secret chamber and launched an attack on the poor spirit. In defiance, he took up the great sword of his new armor and bravely fought back. As he fought, the ancient power of the Arkeyans filled his spirit. The Krypt King summoned a swarm of insects to aid his attack and battled the machines with his broadsword until he defeated every one of them. His honor led him to the Skylanders, to whom he offered his undying service in haunting evil wherever it lurks.
Traptanium Broadsword: Press Attack 1 to swing the Traptanium Broadsword. Press Attack 1, Attack 1, Attack 1 for a combo attack.
The Swarm: Press Attack 2 to release a swarm of Undead insects that seek out enemies.
Soul Gem Ability: Unlimited Traptanium Works! – 4000: Landing a critical hit causes swords to rain down upon Krypt King’s enemies. Prerequisite: Find Krypt King’s Soul Gem in Chapter 7: Monster Marsh.
Haunted Sword – 500: Press Attack 3 to release the Traptanium Broadsword and steer it toward enemies.
Spectral Slowdown – 700: Haunted Sword slows down all enemies it touches.
The Broader the Broadsword – 900: Traptanium Broadsword attack does extra damage with greater reach.
Super Swarm – 1200: Hold Attack 2 to charge up the Swarm attack to unleash a larger swarm.
Lord of the Sword Path: Improve Traptanium Broadsword attacks.
Swarm Summoner Path: Improved Swarm attacks.
Enchanted Armor – 1700
Armor is increased upon defeating an enemy.
The Rich Get Richer – 2200
Attacks do increased damage after defeating an enemy.
Combo Attacks – 3000
Press Attack 1, Attack 1, Attack 2 for Sabre Spin Combo. Press Attack 1, Attack 1, Attack 3 for Nether Blast Combo.
Stunning Sting – 1700
Swarm attack now stuns enemies.
Stir Up the Swarm – 2200
Hit the Swarm with your Traptanium Broadsword to power it up.
Parasitic Power – 3000
Get healed by the Swarm after it dies.