- Bushwhack: "Axe to the Max!"
- Tuff Luck: "It's Your Lucky Day!"
- Food Fight: "Eat This!"
- Sure Shot Shroomboom: "He Shoots, He Spores!"
- High Five: "Buzz Off!"
- Barkley: "Be Afraid of the Bark!"
- Whisper Elf: "Silent but Deadly!"
- Enigma: "Out of Sight!"
- Blastermind: "Mind Over Matter!"
- Déjà vu: "Did That Just Happen?"
- Fizzy Frenzy Pop Fizz: "The Motion of the Potion!"
- Cobra Cadabra: "Charmed and Ready!"
- Spry: "All Fired Up!"
- Mini Jini: "Any Last Wishes?"
- Gusto: "Gusts and Glory!"
- Thunderbolt: "A Storm Is Coming!"
- Blades: "Looking Sharp!"
- Full Blast Jet-Vac: "Hawk and Awe!"
- Fling Kong: "Monkey See, Monkey Doom!"
- Breeze: "Twists of Fury!"
- Pet Vac: "Hawk 'N' AWE!"
- Snap Shot: "Croc and Roll!"
- Lob-Star: "Star Bright, Star Fight!"
- Tidal Wave Gill Grunt: "Fear the Fish!"
- Echo: "Let's Make Some Noise!"
- Flip Wreck: "Making Waves!"
- Thumpling: "Hail to the Whale!"
- Gill Runt: "Fear the Fish!"
- Jawbreaker: "Down For the Count!"
- Gearshift: "All Geared Up!"
- Chopper: "Dino Might!"
- Tread Head: "Tread and Shred!"
- Drobit: "Blink and Destroy!"
- Trigger Snappy: "No Gold, No Glory!"
- Wildfire: "Bringing the Heat!"
- Ka-Boom: "Boom Time!"
- Torch: "Fire It Up!"
- Trail Blazer: "The Mane Event!"
- Hog Wild Fryno: "Crash and Burn!"
- Weeruptor: "Born to Burn!"
- Small Fry: "Crash and Burn!"
- Head Rush: "Taking Charge!"
- Wallop: "Hammer It Home!"
- Fist Bump: "Knock, Knock...Too Late!"
- Rocky Roll: "Roll with It!"
- Bop: "Rock and Roll!"
- Terrabite: "It's Beatin' Time!"
- Krypt King: "I've Got the Edge!"
- Short Cut: "Cut to the Chase!"
- Funny Bone: "I Have a Bone to Pick!"
- Bat Spin: "No Rest for the Wicked!"
- Eye-Small: "I've Got My Eye on You!"
- Hijinx: "Fear the Dark!"
- Knight Light: "See the Light!"
- Spotlight: "Time to Shine!"
- Knight Mare: "Nowhere to Hide!"
- Blackout: "Darkness Falls!"
Bop: “Rock and Roll!”
CRUSH evil by a LANDSLIDE with the IRON TAIL of DRAGON DESTRUCTION!
Growing up as a dragon in Miniverse Skylands is a challenge, especially if you can’t fly. But Bop has never been one to give up when the going gets tough—he just gets tougher! Just like his mentor Bash, this Miniverse Skylander has a very thick skin. He uses it to his best advantage by rolling into a ball and powering through enemies, knocking them flat with his spiky spines. When the villains close in, Bop calls on the rocky earth to smash upward, breaking through evil in one swift blow. Although he’ll never fly, Bop found a better way to use his talents: to tear through obstacles that threaten Skylands—the true mark of a hero!
Tail Swipe: Press Attack 1 to swing your tail around to attack 360 degrees of enemies.
Rock and Roll: Hold Attack 2 to roll into a ball and then over your enemies.
Soul Gem Ability: Triceratops Honor Guard! – 4000: New armor makes you harder to hit.
Tennis Tail – 500: Deflect incoming objects with your Tail Swipe.
Iron Tail – 700: Tail Swipe does increased damage.
Summoning Stone Projection – 900: Hold Attack 3 to summon a rock wall; hit it with your Tail Swipe to launch rocks.
Double Roll – 1200: Use the Roll attack for twice as long.
Granite Dragon Path: Further develop Tail Swipe & Summoning attacks.
Pulver Dragon Path: Further develop Roll attack.
Mace of Destruction – 1700
Tail Swipe does more increased damage.
Summoning: Stone Uppercut – 2200
Stone Projection does increased damage.
Gaia Hammer – 3000
Hold Attack 1 to charge up the Tail Swipe and do extra damage. Prerequisite: Mace of Destruction.
Pulver Roll – 1700
Roll attack does increased damage.
Earthen Force Roll – 2200
Roll does more damage and can roll right through enemy attacks.
Continental Boulder – 3000
Become a giant ball while rolling—roll faster and do even more damage. Prerequisite: Pulver Roll.