- Bushwhack: "Axe to the Max!"
- Tuff Luck: "It's Your Lucky Day!"
- Food Fight: "Eat This!"
- Sure Shot Shroomboom: "He Shoots, He Spores!"
- High Five: "Buzz Off!"
- Barkley: "Be Afraid of the Bark!"
- Whisper Elf: "Silent but Deadly!"
- Enigma: "Out of Sight!"
- Blastermind: "Mind Over Matter!"
- Déjà vu: "Did That Just Happen?"
- Fizzy Frenzy Pop Fizz: "The Motion of the Potion!"
- Cobra Cadabra: "Charmed and Ready!"
- Spry: "All Fired Up!"
- Mini Jini: "Any Last Wishes?"
- Gusto: "Gusts and Glory!"
- Thunderbolt: "A Storm Is Coming!"
- Blades: "Looking Sharp!"
- Full Blast Jet-Vac: "Hawk and Awe!"
- Fling Kong: "Monkey See, Monkey Doom!"
- Breeze: "Twists of Fury!"
- Pet Vac: "Hawk 'N' AWE!"
- Snap Shot: "Croc and Roll!"
- Lob-Star: "Star Bright, Star Fight!"
- Tidal Wave Gill Grunt: "Fear the Fish!"
- Echo: "Let's Make Some Noise!"
- Flip Wreck: "Making Waves!"
- Thumpling: "Hail to the Whale!"
- Gill Runt: "Fear the Fish!"
- Jawbreaker: "Down For the Count!"
- Gearshift: "All Geared Up!"
- Chopper: "Dino Might!"
- Tread Head: "Tread and Shred!"
- Drobit: "Blink and Destroy!"
- Trigger Snappy: "No Gold, No Glory!"
- Wildfire: "Bringing the Heat!"
- Ka-Boom: "Boom Time!"
- Torch: "Fire It Up!"
- Trail Blazer: "The Mane Event!"
- Hog Wild Fryno: "Crash and Burn!"
- Weeruptor: "Born to Burn!"
- Small Fry: "Crash and Burn!"
- Head Rush: "Taking Charge!"
- Wallop: "Hammer It Home!"
- Fist Bump: "Knock, Knock...Too Late!"
- Rocky Roll: "Roll with It!"
- Bop: "Rock and Roll!"
- Terrabite: "It's Beatin' Time!"
- Krypt King: "I've Got the Edge!"
- Short Cut: "Cut to the Chase!"
- Funny Bone: "I Have a Bone to Pick!"
- Bat Spin: "No Rest for the Wicked!"
- Eye-Small: "I've Got My Eye on You!"
- Hijinx: "Fear the Dark!"
- Knight Light: "See the Light!"
- Spotlight: "Time to Shine!"
- Knight Mare: "Nowhere to Hide!"
- Blackout: "Darkness Falls!"
Weeruptor: “Born to Burn!”
BURN UP the bad guys with a LAVA-LAUNCHING HOT HEAD for a VICTORY of VOLCANIC proportions!
Weeruptor never means to lose his temper, but when villains start causing trouble in his part of town, he burns up inside. As a brand-new student on his way to Skylander Academy, Weeruptor became the unfortunate victim of an evil scheme by Kaos—he was pushed overboard onto a life raft and left floating in the sea! Weeruptor’s fiery body soon burnt through the raft and he almost fell into the wet sea—disaster! He grabbed a branch and was rescued by Cali, Tessa, and Whiskers right as the branch began to snap! Just like his full-sized counterpart Eruptor, Weeruptor throws molten fireballs and spews an avalanche of lava all around to damage enemies.
Lava Lob: Press Attack 1 to lob blobs of lava at your enemies.
Eruption: Press Attack 2 to erupt into a pool of lava, damaging enemies all around you.
Soul Gem Ability: Mega Magma Balls! – 4000: Shoot up to three Magma Balls at a time that do extra damage.
Big Blob Lava Throw – 500: Lava Blob attack gets bigger and does increased damage.
Fiery Remains – 700: Lava Blobs leave behind pools of flame when they hit the ground.
Eruption-Flying Tephra – 900: Lava balls shoot out during the Eruption attack.
Magma Ball – 1200: Press Attack 3 to spit out Magma Balls.
Magmantor Path: Further develop Weeruptor’s Lava Blobs and Magma Balls.
Volcanor Path: Further develop Weeruptor’s Eruption attacks.
Heavy Duty Plasma – 1700
Lava Blobs bounce and travel further.
Lava Blob Bomb – 2200
Lava Blobs explode and damage nearby enemies.
Beast of Conflagration – 3000
Lava Blobs do increased damage in the form of a fiery beast.
Quick Eruption – 1700
It takes much less time to perform an Eruption attack.
Pyroxysmal Super Eruption – 2200
Eruption attack does increased damage.
Revenge of Prometheus – 3000
Eruption causes small volcanoes to form, doing extra damage. Prerequisite: Pyroxysmal Super Eruption.