- Bushwhack: "Axe to the Max!"
- Tuff Luck: "It's Your Lucky Day!"
- Food Fight: "Eat This!"
- Sure Shot Shroomboom: "He Shoots, He Spores!"
- High Five: "Buzz Off!"
- Barkley: "Be Afraid of the Bark!"
- Whisper Elf: "Silent but Deadly!"
- Enigma: "Out of Sight!"
- Blastermind: "Mind Over Matter!"
- Déjà vu: "Did That Just Happen?"
- Fizzy Frenzy Pop Fizz: "The Motion of the Potion!"
- Cobra Cadabra: "Charmed and Ready!"
- Spry: "All Fired Up!"
- Mini Jini: "Any Last Wishes?"
- Gusto: "Gusts and Glory!"
- Thunderbolt: "A Storm Is Coming!"
- Blades: "Looking Sharp!"
- Full Blast Jet-Vac: "Hawk and Awe!"
- Fling Kong: "Monkey See, Monkey Doom!"
- Breeze: "Twists of Fury!"
- Pet Vac: "Hawk 'N' AWE!"
- Snap Shot: "Croc and Roll!"
- Lob-Star: "Star Bright, Star Fight!"
- Tidal Wave Gill Grunt: "Fear the Fish!"
- Echo: "Let's Make Some Noise!"
- Flip Wreck: "Making Waves!"
- Thumpling: "Hail to the Whale!"
- Gill Runt: "Fear the Fish!"
- Jawbreaker: "Down For the Count!"
- Gearshift: "All Geared Up!"
- Chopper: "Dino Might!"
- Tread Head: "Tread and Shred!"
- Drobit: "Blink and Destroy!"
- Trigger Snappy: "No Gold, No Glory!"
- Wildfire: "Bringing the Heat!"
- Ka-Boom: "Boom Time!"
- Torch: "Fire It Up!"
- Trail Blazer: "The Mane Event!"
- Hog Wild Fryno: "Crash and Burn!"
- Weeruptor: "Born to Burn!"
- Small Fry: "Crash and Burn!"
- Head Rush: "Taking Charge!"
- Wallop: "Hammer It Home!"
- Fist Bump: "Knock, Knock...Too Late!"
- Rocky Roll: "Roll with It!"
- Bop: "Rock and Roll!"
- Terrabite: "It's Beatin' Time!"
- Krypt King: "I've Got the Edge!"
- Short Cut: "Cut to the Chase!"
- Funny Bone: "I Have a Bone to Pick!"
- Bat Spin: "No Rest for the Wicked!"
- Eye-Small: "I've Got My Eye on You!"
- Hijinx: "Fear the Dark!"
- Knight Light: "See the Light!"
- Spotlight: "Time to Shine!"
- Knight Mare: "Nowhere to Hide!"
- Blackout: "Darkness Falls!"
Torch: “Fire It Up!”
BRING THE HEAT on evil with a fearless fighter who has ENERGY TO BURN!
Dragons are a girl’s best friend—unless they’re the evil kind! Torch loved spending sweltering days in the dragon stables, helping her grandfather tend the kind guard dragons of her village. But one day she was caught out in the cold—the terrifying Snow Dragon attacked her village and breathed an enormous ice glacier across the land, freezing all the other villagers inside! Torch was hopping mad—but one step ahead! She grabbed her Firespout Flamethrower and set off to battle the cruel dragon on her own terms. With a blaze of glory and a flaming whip of her fiery hair, Flame defeated the Snow Dragon and the villagers melted back to safety. All but one—her grandfather was missing! Now, Torch carries his lucky flaming horseshoe to fire up villains and bring them down to size as she searches fearlessly for him across Skylands.
Blazing Bellows: Press and hold Attack 1 to roast enemies with a flamethrower attack.
Flaming Horseshoes: Press Attack 2 to pitch Flaming Horseshoes that stick to enemies.
Soul Gem Ability: The Incinerator! – 4000: Press Attack 1 rapidly to create the ultimate flamethrower. Prerequisite: Find Torch’s Soul Gem in Chapter 9: Mystic Mill.
Heating Up – 500: Blazing Bellows attack shoots farther and does extra damage.
Flaming Hair Whip – 700: Press Attack 3 to whip flaming hair around and knock back nearby enemies.
Pyro Pendant – 900: Enemies with Flaming Horseshoes stuck to them take extra damage from fire.
Blue Flame – 1200: Hold Attack 1 for a little longer, and flames turn blue, doing extra damage and going through enemies.
Forged in Flames Path: Improve Blazing Bellows and Flaming Hair attacks.
Maid of Metal Path: Improve Flaming Horseshoe attacks.
Scorched Earth Policy – 1700
Blazing Bellows attack now sets the ground on fire, damaging anyone who touches it.
Hair’s Getting Long – 2200
Flaming Hair Whip has increased range and does extra damage.
Double Barrel Bellows – 3000
Bigger Blazing Bellows flames.
Extra Hot Shoes – 1700
Flaming Horseshoes stuck to enemies do additional damage to them over time.
Fireworks Display – 2200
Flaming Horseshoes will explode upon wearing off.
Hopping Mad Horseshoes – 3000
Use a fire attack on a Flaming Horseshoe and it comes to life, attacking enemies.