- Bushwhack: "Axe to the Max!"
- Tuff Luck: "It's Your Lucky Day!"
- Food Fight: "Eat This!"
- Sure Shot Shroomboom: "He Shoots, He Spores!"
- High Five: "Buzz Off!"
- Barkley: "Be Afraid of the Bark!"
- Whisper Elf: "Silent but Deadly!"
- Enigma: "Out of Sight!"
- Blastermind: "Mind Over Matter!"
- Déjà vu: "Did That Just Happen?"
- Fizzy Frenzy Pop Fizz: "The Motion of the Potion!"
- Cobra Cadabra: "Charmed and Ready!"
- Spry: "All Fired Up!"
- Mini Jini: "Any Last Wishes?"
- Gusto: "Gusts and Glory!"
- Thunderbolt: "A Storm Is Coming!"
- Blades: "Looking Sharp!"
- Full Blast Jet-Vac: "Hawk and Awe!"
- Fling Kong: "Monkey See, Monkey Doom!"
- Breeze: "Twists of Fury!"
- Pet Vac: "Hawk 'N' AWE!"
- Snap Shot: "Croc and Roll!"
- Lob-Star: "Star Bright, Star Fight!"
- Tidal Wave Gill Grunt: "Fear the Fish!"
- Echo: "Let's Make Some Noise!"
- Flip Wreck: "Making Waves!"
- Thumpling: "Hail to the Whale!"
- Gill Runt: "Fear the Fish!"
- Jawbreaker: "Down For the Count!"
- Gearshift: "All Geared Up!"
- Chopper: "Dino Might!"
- Tread Head: "Tread and Shred!"
- Drobit: "Blink and Destroy!"
- Trigger Snappy: "No Gold, No Glory!"
- Wildfire: "Bringing the Heat!"
- Ka-Boom: "Boom Time!"
- Torch: "Fire It Up!"
- Trail Blazer: "The Mane Event!"
- Hog Wild Fryno: "Crash and Burn!"
- Weeruptor: "Born to Burn!"
- Small Fry: "Crash and Burn!"
- Head Rush: "Taking Charge!"
- Wallop: "Hammer It Home!"
- Fist Bump: "Knock, Knock...Too Late!"
- Rocky Roll: "Roll with It!"
- Bop: "Rock and Roll!"
- Terrabite: "It's Beatin' Time!"
- Krypt King: "I've Got the Edge!"
- Short Cut: "Cut to the Chase!"
- Funny Bone: "I Have a Bone to Pick!"
- Bat Spin: "No Rest for the Wicked!"
- Eye-Small: "I've Got My Eye on You!"
- Hijinx: "Fear the Dark!"
- Knight Light: "See the Light!"
- Spotlight: "Time to Shine!"
- Knight Mare: "Nowhere to Hide!"
- Blackout: "Darkness Falls!"
Wildfire: “Bringing the Heat!”
FUEL THE FIRE of your fight with a LION’S SHARE of fury!
There’s no taming the flames of Wildfire’s fury when he throws himself into a fight! This golden lion began as an initiate in the Rite of Infernos for the Fire Claw Clan, a special test of courage and skill for all young lions. In the dark night of the dangerous fire plains, Wildfire set out to prove his bravery and worth, determined not to be excluded because he was different. Little did he know he would return that night a hero! When he discovered the other initiates being attacked by a giant flame scorpion, Wildfire burst into the fray! He hid them beneath his enchanted shield and took its powers into his golden body, morphing into a warrior to be feared above all others. His reputation has been known to send the Troll Bombers scuttling to their ships with only a warning!
Traptanium Shield Bash: Press Attack 1 for a single Shield Bash attack. Press Attack 1, Attack 1 and Attack 1, Attack 1, Attack 1 for Shield Bash combos.
Chains of Fire: Press Attack 2 to summon the Chains of Fire, which not only burn enemies but pull them closer.
Soul Gem Ability: Lion Form! – 4000: Hold Attack 1 to enter Heatshield Mode, then press Attack 1 again to transform into a wild Fire Lion. Prerequisite: Find Wildfire’s Soul Gem in Chapter 8: Telescope Towers.
Heat Shield – 500: Hold Attack 1 to use the Heat Shield for protection and damage to nearby enemies.
Extra Chains – 700: Chains of Fire can now pull four enemies at once.
Fire Roar – 900: Press Attack 3 to unleash a Fire Roar attack.
Hotter Heat Shield – 1200: Heat Shield now burns brighter and does extra damage. Prerequisite: Heat Shield.
Shield Slasher Path: Improve Traptanium Shield Bash attacks.
Chain Champion Path: Improve Chains of Fire attacks.
Burning Bash – 1700
Press Attack 1, Attack 1, hold Attack 2 for a Heat Wave combo.
Fire Spin – 2200
Press Attack 1, Attack 1, hold Attack 3 for a Fire Spin combo.
Searing Slam – 3000
Press Attack 1 in the air for a Searing Slam attack.
Lots of Chains – 1700
Chains of Fire can now pull five enemies at once.
Blazing Breath – 2200
Fire Roar has longer range and does extra damage.
No Escape! – 5000
Chains of Fire have a wider area of effect and can pull five enemies at once. Prerequisite: Lots of Chains.