- Bushwhack: "Axe to the Max!"
- Tuff Luck: "It's Your Lucky Day!"
- Food Fight: "Eat This!"
- Sure Shot Shroomboom: "He Shoots, He Spores!"
- High Five: "Buzz Off!"
- Barkley: "Be Afraid of the Bark!"
- Whisper Elf: "Silent but Deadly!"
- Enigma: "Out of Sight!"
- Blastermind: "Mind Over Matter!"
- Déjà vu: "Did That Just Happen?"
- Fizzy Frenzy Pop Fizz: "The Motion of the Potion!"
- Cobra Cadabra: "Charmed and Ready!"
- Spry: "All Fired Up!"
- Mini Jini: "Any Last Wishes?"
- Gusto: "Gusts and Glory!"
- Thunderbolt: "A Storm Is Coming!"
- Blades: "Looking Sharp!"
- Full Blast Jet-Vac: "Hawk and Awe!"
- Fling Kong: "Monkey See, Monkey Doom!"
- Breeze: "Twists of Fury!"
- Pet Vac: "Hawk 'N' AWE!"
- Snap Shot: "Croc and Roll!"
- Lob-Star: "Star Bright, Star Fight!"
- Tidal Wave Gill Grunt: "Fear the Fish!"
- Echo: "Let's Make Some Noise!"
- Flip Wreck: "Making Waves!"
- Thumpling: "Hail to the Whale!"
- Gill Runt: "Fear the Fish!"
- Jawbreaker: "Down For the Count!"
- Gearshift: "All Geared Up!"
- Chopper: "Dino Might!"
- Tread Head: "Tread and Shred!"
- Drobit: "Blink and Destroy!"
- Trigger Snappy: "No Gold, No Glory!"
- Wildfire: "Bringing the Heat!"
- Ka-Boom: "Boom Time!"
- Torch: "Fire It Up!"
- Trail Blazer: "The Mane Event!"
- Hog Wild Fryno: "Crash and Burn!"
- Weeruptor: "Born to Burn!"
- Small Fry: "Crash and Burn!"
- Head Rush: "Taking Charge!"
- Wallop: "Hammer It Home!"
- Fist Bump: "Knock, Knock...Too Late!"
- Rocky Roll: "Roll with It!"
- Bop: "Rock and Roll!"
- Terrabite: "It's Beatin' Time!"
- Krypt King: "I've Got the Edge!"
- Short Cut: "Cut to the Chase!"
- Funny Bone: "I Have a Bone to Pick!"
- Bat Spin: "No Rest for the Wicked!"
- Eye-Small: "I've Got My Eye on You!"
- Hijinx: "Fear the Dark!"
- Knight Light: "See the Light!"
- Spotlight: "Time to Shine!"
- Knight Mare: "Nowhere to Hide!"
- Blackout: "Darkness Falls!"
Lob-Star: “Star Bright, Star Fight!”
If there’s SOMETHING FISHY on the tides of Skylands and you’re getting steamed by the bad guys, get BACK IN THE ACTION with LOB-STAR!
When you’re dishing out trouble to bad guys, make sure you have Lob-Star on the side! Following his passion for all things food, Lob-Star opened his own top-notch restaurant. He served only the very best delicacies and grew quite famous! Soon his reputation brought the impressive King Fish to his table—but that brought trouble! A hungry Leviathan (a terribly huge monster fish with lots of sharp teeth) tried to eat the guests and kidnap King Fish! Oh Snap! Luckily, Lob-Star was secretly trained in a mysterious fighting style and managed to send the Leviathan to the packing house! Sadly, Lob-Star’s secret identity was blown. In honor of his hard work and dedication to the art of fighting, he was given Traptanium Throwing Stars and declared to be one of Skylands’ finest Trap Masters!
Starshooter: Press Attack 1 to shoot Traptanium Stars. Shoot faster when “Boiled.”
Boiling Temper: Press Attack 2 to release a steam blast. Hold Attack 2 to boil up with rage, increasing speed and power.
Soul Gem Ability: The Boiler! – 4000: Improve Boiling Temper attacks. Prerequisite: Find Lob-Star’s Soul Gem in Chapter 6: Rainfish Riviera.
Lob-Star Roll – 500: Press Attack 3 to dash and evade attacks. Go faster and further while Boiled.
Sharp Shot – 700: New Traptanium Stars do increased damage.
Boiling Over – 900: Release steam while boiling to repel enemies. Tap Attack 2 to let off more steam.
Lob-Star Express – 1200: Lob-Star Roll is faster and knocks away enemies. If Boiled, releases a steam blast afterward. Prerequisite: Lob-Star Roll.
Shooting Star Path: Improve Starshooter attacks.
Hard Boiled Path: Fully charge up the Boiling Temper attack to release the ultimate steam blast.
Super Stars – 1700
While Lob-Star is Boiled, Traptanium Stars do increased damage and cut through enemies.
Twice the Starpower – 2200
Hold Attack 1 and release to shoot two Traptanium Stars at once.
Star Defense – 3000
Hold Attack 1 longer to create more Traptanium Stars for protection. Prerequisite: Twice the Starpower.
Getting Steamed! – 1700
After getting hit by enemies, automatically release steam to damage them right back.
Self E-Steam – 2200
All steam abilities get stronger and consume less Boiling Power.
Full Steam Ahead – 3000
Leave a trail of damaging steam behind. Prerequisite: Self E-Steam.